Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh my gosh...

Talk about time going by...

So in the past four months, Stella has become the sleeper. She is a night owl much like her mommy and daddy. She sleeps from 9:30 to 9am every morning. Mommy is thankful she's not an early bird because I am FAR from it. Thank God for small favors, right?

Stella is an independent sitter, and now a crawler. Granted, she is still on her stomach, her feet dig into the floor and she'll push herself along the floor with her hands outstretched for more movement. She'll pivot herself and roll around too, just to get into those hard to reach areas of the house.

I had almost forgotten how much fun this stage is... she can say LaLa (which is what GiGi [great grandma] calls her) and Duh Duh for Daddy. Trying to work on Dah Dah instead, but it's just Duhduh for now. We've been calling her big brothers "beebo" and she's trying to figure out the B noise but just can't yet. I'm even amazed she talks as much as she does considering she's a binkaholic. I'm working on that part, but she's doing a lot of the work on her own, she's too busy chewing on a toy to care most days.

No teeth yet, but a BIG appetite. Her favorite meal is ham with pineapple and rice, or her turkey noodle dinner. Bascially anything that's good enough for Mom!

She can't sleep without a pillow. Blanket is a big one, but no pillow, no nap. Too funny. My mom was given a phlebotomy pillow (basically a little tiny pillow for your arm they use when drawing blood) and it wasn't needed, but the hospital gave it to her anyway. My mom brought it home and gave it to Stella... now she'll grab it and rock back and forth while sitting like she's snuggling it. It's just the perfect size for the boo.

Her daddy is more involved every day. He's gone from not changing diapers to changing whatever happens to be inside it. No complaints. He's very helpful and I am thankful he is here. Recently we attended a wedding and now we are planning ours with a little more urgency. I think now he realizes more clearly what he truly wants. Apparently it is pretty important to him.

We have been working on re-arranging furniture which boggles my mind considering we're supposed to be house shopping and trying to land one. I think we're going to take a break. It's tiring work! Speaking of work, haven't been doing too much lately except staying home and playing with the boop. I know I'm not around a lot, but I think we all understand why...

We're busy! Hee hee.

Love you all, my name is being called in the form of 'WAAAAAAA!!!!!'

<3

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you blogging again!

    I agree--this is SUCH a fun stage of Babydom!!!

    ReplyDelete